Hello androidcentral.

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
iphone defector here. Just bought a Lg Optimus G Pro from att. So far this device kicks **** over my jailbreak 3gs. I have a Motorola xoom also that's used for games/kindle. Hope to learn lots. First thing I learned was JB means jellybean, not jailbreak. I have much to learn about android.:confused:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AndroidCentral! You will learn a lot about Android here in the forums. If you need help with anything, feel free to surf the forums or ask questions!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
If you have any questions feel free to ask

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
iphone defector here. Just bought a Lg Optimus G Pro from att. So far this device kicks **** over my jailbreak 3gs. I have a Motorola xoom also that's used for games/kindle. Hope to learn lots. First thing I learned was JB means jellybean, not jailbreak. I have much to learn about android.:confused:

We were all new to Android at one point in time. Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

But everything you learn will be interesting and awesome. Welcome to Android Central and welcome to the Android ecosystem. Its a great place. Any questions, always feel free to ask.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks all. It's been a fun first week with my new phone/toy. I'm sure no tech type though. But I do love gadgets.
Been on Google play lately looking at themes and launchers to customize my phone. Too many choices, I'll probably just keep what it came stock with for now. 😕

Posted via Android Central App With my LG E980

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
If you want to give different launchers a try download an app called home switcher. It's an easy way to try out new launchers and revert back to stock with a simple click of a button

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
If you want to give different launchers a try download an app called home switcher. It's an easy way to try out new launchers and revert back to stock with a simple click of a button

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

I'll give this a try when I get some launchers...Of course the one launcher I really like is Next Launcher 3D @ $16.99, that's not going to happen, so I need to keep looking. Open for suggestions.:confused:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I love cookies.. Nice cyclone :D.

And welcome!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.