Lg Optimus F7 Stuck on Boot PLEASE HELP!

joxy_tech

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
So I install a custom kernel and then it gets stuck, I've tired everything! I don't know if is bricked or something! I tired factory reset but still gets STUCK
I don't want to buy another phone! Please help
Will my carrier fix this Or LG!
:-\:':)-\
And CMW won't load up either is their a way to fix by PC and uninstall the kernel!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
So I install a custom kernel and then it gets stuck, I've tired everything! I don't know if is bricked or something! I tired factory reset but still gets STUCK
I don't want to buy another phone! Please help
Will my carrier fix this Or LG!
:-\:':)-\
And CMW won't load up either is their a way to fix by PC and uninstall the kernel!
Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried re-installing the stock kernel? Hopefully you made a backup and can restore that the way you installed the modified kernel.

Sorry, didn't see the part about CWM not loading. A quick Google search for "LG Optimus F7 factory restore" provided a few results from XDA and other forums. You might want to explore those and see if there is a way to recover the device from a boot-loop. Be careful and install only software meant for the model F7 you have - Good luck!

joxy_tech

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes I tired to but the clock work mod wouldn't load up would just led me to factory reset, and sadly I didn't back up.
And I'll see if this can fix my device.
Also thanks for the help!

joxy_tech

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't find anything to change back my kernel, when trying to hard reset it freezes and also in recovery!
Is their a way to change back my kernel back to its original by PC, because I didn't back up.
I'm just really panicking so much now because I don't know if my carrier could fix this!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Is it possible to reflash the whole ROM?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo