choetech

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm sam working on mobile sector from last 4 years and I'm addicted to Android and latest smartphones and obviously wireless chargers too. As we all know wireless charging in trend right now and every one want an affordable and easy to use wireless charger right. As i have one and i have purchase it from Amazon Market it's working well.

Now come to the point I'm Happy to join Androidcentral forum site. This is a great platform where i can discuss about Android devices and latest updates about android smartphones & charging devices. Have a good day to all Android Central team. Thanks

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm sam working on mobile sector from last 4 years and I'm addicted to Android and latest smartphones and obviously wireless chargers too. As we all know wireless charging in trend right now and every one want an affordable and easy to use wireless charger right. As i have one and i have purchase it from Amazon Market it's working well.

Now come to the point I'm Happy to join Androidcentral forum site. This is a great platform where i can discuss about Android devices and latest updates about android smartphones & charging devices. Have a good day to all Android Central team. Thanks

Welcome! We're always glad to have members who work in the mobile industry. :)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
Do you have any android phones/tablets?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2