hello android friends in AC:-) new game suggestions?

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
got sum technical issues while installing dots game and space team ..does asus 4.3 android tablet don't support them???

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you installing them directly from Google Play, or from some other source? If the latter, you can never be sure how legitimate it is.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Exactly which Asus tablet are you using, and what kinds of problems are you encountering? It's not that unusual for some apps to have issues with certain devices, since there is so much hardware and software variety out there. I would suggest emailing the developers of those apps (find it on the Google Play app page) and letting them know of the problems, specifying what device you're using and what version of Android.

Does you Asus tablet have an Intel CPU? Although compatibility has improved recently, there could still be potential compatibility problems for certain apps on devices running Intel CPUs.

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Asus fonepad7 k00E model with intel atom z2560 dualcore processor 1.6ghz with os 4.3 android jelly bean

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
i've given my comment in reviews below such incompatible games in google play store.Hope they will rectify it:-(

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
i wonder how could it be possible to play the walking dead smoothly and for small games like dots ,space team and sheep happens it shows incompatibility :/
intel u r intelligent :-D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Probably depends on the developer. The Walking Dead is probably such a popular app from a big name developer that they made sure to make it compatible with Intel processors.

fonepad7

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
1 more doubt pls .can we download android games from windows 8 pc??? to play it on my tablet.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by downloading from a Windows 8 PC? You should always install games from reputable sources like Google Play or Amazon Appstore. It's not a good idea to download apk installer files from filesharing sites because (a) it's a good way to get malware, and (b) it's most likely a pirated app.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Stick to downloading games from your Tablet or pushing from the web to the device through the Play Store.

Let us know If you have further questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance