Hello Droids!

tovan89

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. I have been an iPhone user for about 4 years now, having 3 different models along the way. I dabbled with a HTC One X for about a month, before ultimately going back to iPhone. Now I am back to the world of Android, and this time I think I am here to stay. I picked up the Samsung Galaxy S5, and I really like it. I am a complete noob with Android. It has been fun just messing with settings and seeing all of the different things the OS can do.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. If you have a few tips you can throw my way, that would be great. I'll be around here somewhere.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I have been an iPhone user for about 4 years now, having 3 different models along the way. I dabbled with a HTC One X for about a month, before ultimately going back to iPhone. Now I am back to the world of Android, and this time I think I am here to stay. I picked up the Samsung Galaxy S5, and I really like it. I am a complete noob with Android. It has been fun just messing with settings and seeing all of the different things the OS can do.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. If you have a few tips you can throw my way, that would be great. I'll be around here somewhere.

Welcome to the forums.
There are many more things you can do to customize your device. Widgets, launchers, etc. I would suggest getting used to the new OS before using alternate launchers though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance