ehames005

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi my name is Erik and I was a iPhone aholic. Last week both my wife and I switched from the I5 to shiny new Galaxy S5's. So far the phone is great. There are a few things I would like to figure out but all in all it is a great phone. I also switched from a iPad to a LG Gpad 8.3, but I don't think I will give up my Macbook!!!! I am looking forward to learning a lot and really hoping that the phone does not start to bog down like the Droid razor max my wife had before I got her the iPhone. So now let the fun begin!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

That is a super fast, cutting edge phone.
You can disable some of the Samsung and Google features if you don't like them.
Enjoy the bigger, better screen.

via my Note 3 on AC's app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi my name is Erik and I was a iPhone aholic. Last week both my wife and I switched from the I5 to shiny new Galaxy S5's. So far the phone is great. There are a few things I would like to figure out but all in all it is a great phone. I also switched from a iPad to a LG Gpad 8.3, but I don't think I will give up my Macbook!!!! I am looking forward to learning a lot and really hoping that the phone does not start to bog down like the Droid razor max my wife had before I got her the iPhone. So now let the fun begin!!!

Aloha! Welcome to the forums!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app