New member from South of Spain

alvaro diaz

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody!,

I am a new member to the community from South of Spain, most concretely C?diz :) so I hope I can contribute to the community as well as receiving good tips and feedback from all of you.

I am kind of new to Android development since I have been developing my own applications for only a year now.

I have also developed a portfolio website where you can also find the work I?ve already done, so if you would like to take a look please feel free:

Portfolio of Applications - La L?nea Developers

Best regards,
?lvaro.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody!,

I am a new member to the community from South of Spain, most concretely C?diz :) so I hope I can contribute to the community as well as receiving good tips and feedback from all of you.

I am kind of new to Android development since I have been developing my own applications for only a year now.

I have also developed a portfolio website where you can also find the work I?ve already done, so if you would like to take a look please feel free:

Portfolio of Applications - La L?nea Developers

Best regards,
?lvaro.

Welcome to the forums.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Bienvenido a los foros de Android Central ?lvaro!

Mi padrino qepd era de Blimea Espa?a, M?xico era su segunda patria. All? se cas?, vivi?, tuvo hijos e hijas y tambi?n all? muri?, en el bello puerto Jaibo de Tampico Tamaulipas.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!