Hello, There

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
My name's Rafe. I'm 27 years old and from Utah, USA, born & raised. I've been kinda/sorta into technology since I got my first computer around age 8 - an IBM Aptiva rocking Windows 95.

Currently I am in the process of training for a career change from automotive service (just a fancy way to say that I change oil) into IT.

Anyway, being a big fan of Android, and with my move to IT on the horizon, I figured it was a good time to dive into the community.

Thanks for reading my boring intro! :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My name's Rafe. I'm 27 years old and from Utah, USA, born & raised. I've been kinda/sorta into technology since I got my first computer around age 8 - an IBM Aptiva rocking Windows 95.

Currently I am in the process of training for a career change from automotive service (just a fancy way to say that I change oil) into IT.

Anyway, being a big fan of Android, and with my move to IT on the horizon, I figured it was a good time to dive into the community.

Welcome to the forums! It looks like you have a Nexus 5. How are you enjoying the device?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums. We are a cut from the same cloth...or I guess in this case, fabricated from the same sheet metal.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome I'm new here also. Changed from iOS to Android just recently. I used to be in IT and now work for a networking company. Let me know if you ever have any IT related questions.

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! It looks like you have a Nexus 5. How are you enjoying the device?

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for the delay in responding. I love my Nexus 5. Literally the only complaint I've had with it was the "mm-qcamera-daemon" issue which appears to have been fixed in the last update. Also really looking forward to getting "L" later this year.

Huge props to the Nexus 5 after I dropped it in a disgusting bucket full of oil, water, and who-knows-what-else a couple months ago and it still works great. :p

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for the delay in responding. I love my Nexus 5. Literally the only complaint I've had with it was the "mm-qcamera-daemon" issue which appears to have been fixed in the last update. Also really looking forward to getting "L" later this year.

Huge props to the Nexus 5 after I dropped it in a disgusting bucket full of oil, water, and who-knows-what-else a couple months ago and it still works great. :p

I like my Nexus 5 as well. Great device.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC