Greetings, fellow Android users!

jdmorin

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Oh hai!

So I meant to do this yesterday, but got caught up over in the Galaxy S5 forums... :)

So I have migrated over from the Crackberry side of things... The S5 isn't my first Android phone, I had an LG phones years ago back when it was... 1.6 or something like that. And also have an S3 (I really disliked the S3, found the battery life was BRUTAL and keyboard was just as bad). I went back to Blackberry for awhile (had both a Z10 and Q5). Loved them for Text and E-mail, but missed the application support and some other features (I also had an iPhone in there somewhere too).

So I traded in my Z10 for the Galaxy S5 (I will admit, I ALMOST picked up an iPhone 5S). Got to say, been playing with it for a few days now and love it. The battery life is great. Been playing in the menus to maximize battery life. Got some good apps. The phone looks and feels great. Definitely a great phone. And glad I went with it over the alternatives.

I'll be lurking in the shadows here, might pop my head in occasionally. Will be mostly in the S5 forum though.

See you around! :)

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on making the jump to Android full time with the S5 and welcome!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair