new to android

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
hi all! just placed an order for an lg g2 which should arrive next week. history...nokia symbian>iphone 3g>samsung focus>samsung ativ s. have been using windows phone for over 3 years and will be keeping my ativ s because i love it. time to learn something new, though. i'm an active member of wpcentral and have learned a lot there. hope the same holds true for android central. any "1st things to do" instructions for when i get the phone and take it out of the box for setup?(other than immediately downloading android central app:D) to be honest, android seems a bit intimidating...see you around!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi all! just placed an order for an lg g2 which should arrive next week. history...nokia symbian>iphone 3g>samsung focus>samsung ativ s. have been using windows phone for over 3 years and will be keeping my ativ s because i love it. time to learn something new, though. i'm an active member of wpcentral and have learned a lot there. hope the same holds true for android central. any "1st things to do" instructions for when i get the phone and take it out of the box for setup?(other than immediately downloading android central app:D) to be honest, android seems a bit intimidating...see you around!
Welcome to the forums. I would check out the link mumfoau provided, and then ask any questions afterwards.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm