Hi I am new here :)

Como4076

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone my name is Steve and I just wanted to pop by and say "Hi" I do have a question for the "Phone Gods " around here though... I now have a BB Storm with Verizon and I am able to upgrade in Feb but I am stuck between 2 phones and I still can`t pick one . The 2 phones I am interested in is .. HTC Incredible and the Droid X . Any and all help is really appreciated !!! I just don`t know ??? HA HA :confused::p

Thanks again for all the help !!!

Steve;)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone my name is Steve and I just wanted to pop by and say "Hi" I do have a question for the "Phone Gods " around here though... I now have a BB Storm with Verizon and I am able to upgrade in Feb but I am stuck between 2 phones and I still can`t pick one . The 2 phones I am interested in is .. HTC Incredible and the Droid X . Any and all help is really appreciated !!! I just don`t know ??? HA HA :confused::p

Thanks again for all the help !!!

Steve;)

February huh? That's quite a ways away for the smartphone world. There will probably be a phone released between now and then that will blow those two out of the water. Keep an eye out! :cool:

Reactions: Como4076

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma