Hello from the Philippines!

steviesoros

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! My name is Steve and I'm from Manila, Philippines!

I'm new to the forums, but I'm not new to Android. My first android phone was a Samsung Galaxy Spica. I then moved on to an Acer Liquid, a Cherry Mobile (Local Brand) Tablet, then a Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 3. Then finally an Asus Zenfone 4. In between those Droids were iPhones, so yeah, I'm a bit of a "journeyman." Right now, I'm actually getting ready to ditch my iPhone 5s once again, and hoping to get my hands on either an LG G3, HTC One M8, or a Sony Xperia Z2 (This one I'm strongly considering). I would really appreciate some input and opinions!

I joined the community in the hopes of learning from you guys, and to be able to contribute some things as well. So, I guess I'll see you guys around the threads! :p

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I know there is a facebook app in the marketplace, but all of the reviews say it doesn't work and crashes all the time...so yeah...I guess I would like to know the same thing....you could just create a widget/bookmark to facebook, but I know you want it to work like the blackberry and just notify you....hmmm? Anybody figure this out yet?

Welcome to Android Central!!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the wide, wide world of Android Central.
Hope you have fun.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future on my Sprint LG G3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995