Hello from Pensacola!

tsumorri

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Currently an iphone5. But I've officially had it with this line of phones (and bad service lately), so I'm joining my husband in the android world :)

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Currently an iphone5. But I've officially had it with this line of phones (and bad service lately), so I'm joining my husband in the android world :)

When is your contract up? The Note 4 was announced yesterday and should be out in a few weeks.

tsumorri

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Contract ends in two weeks~

Ah, most things. I've had it since the i5 launch, and have had iPhones since the 1st gen.
Battery is very poor, even with Bluetooth, location services and wifi off. Lighting outdoors is impossible (screen brightness) if I want my phone to last longer than a couple hours.

I've had this phone reset itself three times, and it was replaced in January this year for the same problem. It bricked itself frequently despite my not jail breaking it. Camera quality is lacking for me, and of the 16gigs alotted, only 10 are usable at any point for whatever reason.

Throw in the fact that the Charger is expensive and, no matter who the manufacturer Is, it's constantly burnt....
I'm just over it.
Plus ios8 or whatever the newest one is doesn't keep me hanging around like the ios7 did (I liked the pastel look, and there were a number of useful software updates like the swipe-up for common apps etc),

Overall, I'm frustrated and bored with iPhones~

Last edited:

tsumorri

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
And like. I was a devoted apple user for...ever. My family was very iObsessed as a kid, so I've hit a saturation point I think?

Android was scary to me at first because of 3rd party apps and how they can sometimes negatively impact the phone's usability...but nowadays I want to tinker and customise and expand my tech horizons :p

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
And like. I was a devoted apple user for...ever. My family was very iObsessed as a kid, so I've hit a saturation point I think?

Android was scary to me at first because of 3rd party apps and how they can sometimes negatively impact the phone's usability...but nowadays I want to tinker and customise and expand my tech horizons :p

In case you haven't seen or been shown this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/399060-guide-getting-started-android-2014-a.html

Otherwise, ask. Someone is always willing to lend a hand.