Hello All, New Member To Team Galaxy

TheWood100

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Sitting here excited yet frustrated because today I get my new Galaxy S5 but going crazy waiting on FedEx to get it here. Converting over fro about 4 to 5 years of iPhone and so ready for a change! The Galaxy S5 seems to be the King Of Phones and can't wait to finally see mine get here shortly. LOL, Sure I'll be having to come on here with plenty of question during this conversion from iPhone to Galaxy.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums and welcome to Android!! I'm sure you'll have a blast, and yeah, the S5 is a very capable phone to make the switch.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android and to the forums at Android Central! 🙋

You're right, the GS5 is a great device, I should know that since I have one myself. :cool:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sitting here excited yet frustrated because today I get my new Galaxy S5 but going crazy waiting on FedEx to get it here. Converting over fro about 4 to 5 years of iPhone and so ready for a change! The Galaxy S5 seems to be the King Of Phones and can't wait to finally see mine get here shortly. LOL, Sure I'll be having to come on here with plenty of question during this conversion from iPhone to Galaxy.

Welcome to the forums.
These might be of interest: New Apple iMessage de-registration tool lets you switch to Android and reclaim your SMS | Android Central

Moving to a Samsung Galaxy S5 from an iPhone? Here's what you need to know! | Android Central

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc