New to android

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Have you had android before? Well my only advice is No apps under 3 stars, come to the forum often, ask questions when you get stuck, lend a hand when you can, and when posting be sure to give details, you'll get more and better responses that way.

What phone did you get?
What carrier are you on?
Do you want to know about apps, your device, or android in general?
What Windows phone did you leave?
Have you looked at the posts in threads for your device?

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you on the boards.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello I'm Kole and I am switching from windows phone for the time being. Any helpful tips are welcomed.

Welcome to the forums. Here is an introduction guide to Android: http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/399060-guide-getting-started-android-2014-a.html

Have you had android before? Well my only advice is No apps under 3 stars, come to the forum often, ask questions when you get stuck, lend a hand when you can, and when posting be sure to give details, you'll get more and better responses that way.

What phone did you get?
What carrier are you on?

Couldn't have said it any better.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Kole, welcome to Android and to the forums at Android Central! 🙋

I see VidJunky and Golfdriver97 already helped you out.

Enjoy your new phone and the platform, ask for help if you need it.

Kole Wheeler

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

What phone did you get?
What carrier are you on?

Well I haven't switched yet, but I am debating about switching to a Z3 or G3. I cannot find a direct comparison forum between the two though. What do you all think is better, specifically the camera? I'm on tmobile,and I currently have a HTC Radar. Thaks for the great welcome!!! :D

Also how do I start a new thread?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I haven't switched yet, but I am debating about switching to a Z3 or G3. I cannot find a direct comparison forum between the two though. What do you all think is better, specifically the camera? I'm on tmobile,and I currently have a HTC Radar. Thaks for the great welcome!!! :D

Also how do I start a new thread?
Starting a new thread is as simple as just going to the forum you want to post in. There should be a post new thread button at the top.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci