Apple fanboy :-)

Tim Crowley

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I've had every iPhone since the iPhone 1. My house is full of Apple products including a Mac mini which drives my media, my wife's iPhone, both our iPad's and my treasured MacBook Air.

When it came time to replace my 5s, I looked at the phones on the market. I was really close to getting the 6+; but at the last minute I decided to take one more look at the "dark side" - the specs, the feel and the difference of the Samsung Note 4 won me over.

I just purchased the phone Sunday and I LOVE it. I enjoy the wider level of customization, the beautiful screen and the feel of the OS. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy iOS8, but there have really not been many significant usage changes in many years.

So here I am. a Note 4 user in an Apple household, glad to have found this forum where I can learn more about my new toy/tool and how I can best make it behave with my other Apple products.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Glad you like the Note 4 - have fun on Android Central and feel free to ask questions!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had every iPhone since the iPhone 1. My house is full of Apple products including a Mac mini which drives my media, my wife's iPhone, both our iPad's and my treasured MacBook Air.

When it came time to replace my 5s, I looked at the phones on the market. I was really close to getting the 6+; but at the last minute I decided to take one more look at the "dark side" - the specs, the feel and the difference of the Samsung Note 4 won me over.

I just purchased the phone Sunday and I LOVE it. I enjoy the wider level of customization, the beautiful screen and the feel of the OS. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy iOS8, but there have really not been many significant usage changes in many years.

So here I am. a Note 4 user in an Apple household, glad to have found this forum where I can learn more about my new toy/tool and how I can best make it behave with my other Apple products.

Welcome to the forums and Android! You might want to look this over: http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/399060-guide-getting-started-android-2014-a.html

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums!! And yeah, the Note 4 is a very nice phone, and I'm sure you'll love it a bit more every day. You'd be surprised at how many of us are not really 'tied' to either OS. Most of us here have an iPhone or iPad and Macs coexisting with our beloved Androids. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol