Hi from NJ

ptrich

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello from NJ USA!

I?m a new Android user, just bought a HTC Aria on Black Friday (my wife bought a Blackberry Torch the same day, so now I?m the ?IT guy? for that one too).

We both came from LG Neons that were less than a year old, which aside from the awesome keyboard were pretty much garbage ? not good when your phone randomly shuts itself off, and they pretty much all do.

I figured out in about a week the 200 mb plan wasn?t going to cut it for me even with wifi at home, but the 2gb one solves that. Wish they had something in between.

I really like the Aria. Every once in a while the email doesn?t come in (push yahoo or pull POP) but eventually it unclogs. Hope to learn a lot here!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, ptrich.
Welcome to the wonderful Android World.

As for your email issue... sometimes that's probably cause by a glitch in the server connection. Usually, uninstall and reinstall your email(s) account should fix that.

Enjoy.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello from NJ USA!

I?m a new Android user, just bought a HTC Aria on Black Friday (my wife bought a Blackberry Torch the same day, so now I?m the ?IT guy? for that one too).

We both came from LG Neons that were less than a year old, which aside from the awesome keyboard were pretty much garbage ? not good when your phone randomly shuts itself off, and they pretty much all do.

I figured out in about a week the 200 mb plan wasn?t going to cut it for me even with wifi at home, but the 2gb one solves that. Wish they had something in between.

I really like the Aria. Every once in a while the email doesn?t come in (push yahoo or pull POP) but eventually it unclogs. Hope to learn a lot here!

Also from Jersey :) ,, congrats , welcome, and enjoy your device. please let us know if you need any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax