Hello Android Central folks,

I just joined this forum to stay abreast of what's happening in the "Android World".

Recently a banner add has been popping up on the bottom of my screen. Does anyone know how to get rid of banner ads?
    12-24-2010 04:42 PM
    Hello Android Central folks,

I just joined this forum to stay abreast of what's happening in the "Android World".

Recently a banner add has been popping up on the bottom of my screen. Does anyone know how to get rid of banner ads?
    Welcome to Android Central! We've had a couple of users complain about the ad popping up at the bottom and we're looking into it. Sorry that's all I have for you right now but we're aware of people's complaints.
    12-24-2010 05:13 PM
    Hi, GeoMat..
    Welcome to the forums.

I'm sure the mods are working on getting that problem fix. I can't say that I have ever seen those banner ads on my phone though.
    12-24-2010 06:14 PM
    Ok What are these Mods? I thought I just got some mal ware hitch hikeing on one of the few Apps I down loaded. Though removing the Apps did not cure the prob. ..still have banner ads
    -ron
    12-24-2010 08:28 PM
    Ok What are these Mods? I thought I just got some mal ware hitch hikeing on one of the few Apps I down loaded. Though removing the Apps did not cure the prob. ..still have banner ads
    -ron
    Maybe you should reset the phone. That might get rid of those ads u talk about.

Mods = ModerATORS for the forums. No affiliation with your problem.
    12-24-2010 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD