Android Newbie

neechi

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone! I got a Samsung Continuum for Christmas, replacing my Palm Pre Plus (which replaced a Blackberry Curve 8330)...finding a few growing pains, but over all the device is very impressive. I will be snooping around the forums a bit trying to get myself up to speed! ;)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone! I got a Samsung Continuum for Christmas, replacing my Palm Pre Plus (which replaced a Blackberry Curve 8330)...finding a few growing pains, but over all the device is very impressive. I will be snooping around the forums a bit trying to get myself up to speed! ;)

Well thats a pretty awsome gift one of the more unique android phones. congrats and welcome to you Nicki. please feel free to ask questions and give opinions there are many people here that can help you along

Happy holidays

Reactions: neechi

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, nicki2377.
I too have left the webos family, and have found comfort in the Android family. My only regret is that I should have done this a long time ago.

ENJOY THE FORUMS.

Reactions: neechi

neechi

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I was sad to leave WebOS - I really did love it, but it was so limited. Without apps and innovative content it is going to go the way of the dinosaurs. Can't say I won't sneak a peak at the Tablets when they come out. :)
I've got a lot to learn - but I'm sure I'll be an Android evangelist soon enough.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I was sad to leave WebOS - I really did love it, but it was so limited. Without apps and innovative content it is going to go the way of the dinosaurs. Can't say I won't sneak a peak at the Tablets when they come out. :)
I've got a lot to learn - but I'm sure I'll be an Android evangelist soon enough.

Keep preaching the word of Android! I've already "converted" most of my friends and coworkers! The wife doesn't have a choise, haha:p