Hello,

My name is Allen and I'm new to these forums, and I recently picked up a droid 2 after fighting with a devour for 3 months.

I couldn't keep a devour off the charger. I would consider myself a light to moderate user, but I was having to charge my devour at least once a day and at night.

After 3 phones and 4 batteries (and me catching the verizon supervisor in a lie) they sent me a droid 2 (certified like new). I couldn't be happier. I can get at least a full day use out of a battery, and my battery isn't even conditioned yet.

anyway, Hi everyone
    12-29-2010 02:27 PM
    Hello,

My name is Allen and I'm new to these forums, and I recently picked up a droid 2 after fighting with a devour for 3 months.

I couldn't keep a devour off the charger. I would consider myself a light to moderate user, but I was having to charge my devour at least once a day and at night.

After 3 phones and 4 batteries (and me catching the verizon supervisor in a lie) they sent me a droid 2 (certified like new). I couldn't be happier. I can get at least a full day use out of a battery, and my battery isn't even conditioned yet.

anyway, Hi everyone
    Awsome, congrats and welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy them and interact as much as you would like, we are all very friendly and love to help
    12-29-2010 02:32 PM
    Hi, aevans410..
    I'm glad to have you on board.

Enjoy the forums - feel free to ask questions if you have any problem or comment.

Happy Holidays.
    12-29-2010 03:39 PM
    welcome! im a newbie too! i almost got the r2d2 droid! droids are awesome!
    12-29-2010 03:48 PM
    welcome! The D2 is a great device. If you have any questions just ask.
    12-29-2010 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD