Hobbyist Game Developer

KoalityGame

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey Android Central! I'm a long time Android user after switching from an iPhone back when it got stolen 5 years ago.. but I can say I'm somewhat thankful that it happened ;) I've owned the HTC G2, One S, and currently use the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

I'm a computer animator at my full time job, but recently got into game development as a hobby in my free time. After learning Unity for the past two years, I just released my first game called 'Basketball Time' on Google Play. For the moment, it is exclusive to Android because iPhone's are a pain to develop for.. In my very limited experience anyways :p

I look forward to interacting with everyone in the community here!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey Android Central! I'm a long time Android user after switching from an iPhone back when it got stolen 5 years ago.. but I can say I'm somewhat thankful that it happened ;) I've owned the HTC G2, One S, and currently use the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

I'm a computer animator at my full time job, but recently got into game development as a hobby in my free time. After learning Unity for the past two years, I just released my first game called 'Basketball Time' on Google Play. For the moment, it is exclusive to Android because iPhone's are a pain to develop for.. In my very limited experience anyways :p

I look forward to interacting with everyone in the community here!

Welcome to Android Central!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463