Jumping forums once again...

tmaier

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys! Having jumped from Crackberry to Windows Central, time to make a leap to Android Central.

I like the underdogs... once an eager Blackberry 10 supporter - got tired of promises and constant waiting for good days to come... jumped over to Windows Phone (Lumia 930) which is a great platform but I got tired of waiting for Microsoft to fulfil their promises, too. I'm back to Android after a brief introduction back in 2009 (HTC Hero, which I hated!). Awaiting my OnePlus X delivery now - let's hope I am making the right choice! OnePlus being a startup is enough of an underdog to me, I think ;-)

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi and welcome to AndroidCentral. :)

I also switched from Windows Phone to Android.

I hope you like your new OnePlusX. It looks like a nice device.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forums! Tell us your opinion about the OPX when you get it. I'm quite curious about that phone.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello tmaier, welcome back to Android and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Let us know how much you like or dislike about the new phone.

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
I like underdogs too but there is a point where you have to join the stronger team.
One plus should be ok for a while but the bigger picture is that you are on android which is pretty strong and versatile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae