Hello there! I will solve your problem :)

Ivan Jenic

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I'm Ivan and I like solving Android problems. I hope my replies on this forum will be helpful to you :)
Also, if you have some problem you want me to find a solution for you, don't hesitate to ask.
Cheers :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Cool, always wanted a problem solver. So, recently I ordered a phone from Google and they lost it. Do you know where it is and when it will arrive?

Nowmuphy5

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Great I have a problem been thinking about rooting my s5 is running on 5.1.1 whitout a computer one click over the air what's the best way to go

seun Philips

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Sory I m new here, been tryn to do some sort of intro but its bn a merry go round, till I decided to reply to a thread andmayb say hi...hope its a little bit OK. 'hi'

seun Philips

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Sory I m new here, been tryn to do some sort of intro but its bn a merry go round, till I decided to reply to a thread andmayb say hi...hope its a little bit OK. 'hi'

and ermm..while I'm doing that, was hoping I cld be assisted with a ton of issues I m having with mi lg g3 d855..my avg AV once labelled the device management as trojan! not the android device manager though. presently I av the device manager (green icon with a + inside) with two other 'device management' with two totally different icons..one looks like what you use to adjust a radio freq. and the other like an SMS display..sigh. I also notice the device quickly goes into low memory even tho I av 16gb storage. tried adding up the apps. pics. music miscellaneous etc, and its not even up to 3gb! pls pardon whatever I might av done wrong by posting this here (in case there's any) and helppppp!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084