From Android to Blackberry...Back to android!

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!
Happy to be a part of the android community! I plan on getting me that purty htc thunderbolt by next month, but as of now am stuck with a blackberry. For some reason last may i moved on from the og droid to a blackberry bold 9650. Had no reason to leave, guess i was somehow drawn to the bb appeal and look. But after a current os update i am stuck with a phone havin trouble just making calls, receiving and sending texts and emails-no big issues right?! So i am all too eager to come back to the comfy confines of android-where i never should have left! :D

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi all!
Happy to be a part of the android community! I plan on getting me that purty htc thunderbolt by next month, but as of now am stuck with a blackberry. For some reason last may i moved on from the og droid to a blackberry bold 9650. Had no reason to leave, guess i was somehow drawn to the bb appeal and look. But after a current os update i am stuck with a phone havin trouble just making calls, receiving and sending texts and emails-no big issues right?! So i am all too eager to come back to the comfy confines of android-where i never should have left! :D

I'm a former BB (and iphone) user as well, and I can say I don't think I'll ever leave android. I liked what iphone had to offer, but hated all the restrictions (itunes, etc). BB, well, now that I've used android for a couple of weeks, I"m not sure what ever attracted me to that in the first place! :confused:

Anyways, welcome back to android!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
BB has always been buggy. I think their most solid device is the Bold 9780 for GSM and Bold 9650 for CDMA. Kinda said since they are so buggy but probably the least buggy OS over all BB devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1