Hello Friends

I3unny

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I am new to Android central really happy to join ya all in androidcentral community :) I am planning to get my first android phone and have a budget of 275$(18500 INR). Please guide me which would be a good mobile to try out.

Regards.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! Welcome to the AC Forums! Like Javier says, you have still so many options in that price range that it would help to outline what's important to you in a phone.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What service provider do you have? Do you have a screen size preference? Removable battery, SD card support, camera quality, and etc matter?

I3unny

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for responding guys.. I just need a phone which would get most of the updates from google(just like i used to get on my windowsphone), good camera, performance, decent battery, not much of a mobile gamer but phone should support some games atleast. How do you guys recommend moto X play(32GB)? I am from India so mostly I will get an unlocked device. What is bloatware?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way for you to have hands on experience the any phones in stoe? That's the best way to look at different phones.

The Moto X Play is a decent phone with as close to vanilla Android possible with the exception of Nexus devices.

Nexus 5x or 6p are both great phones that will always have the latest updates and longest support than most any phones out at the moment. They have already been on 6.0 Android M for weeks now.

Btw bloatware is where manufacturer and carriers bake in apps that can not be removed from the phone.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey unny, I've been using the X Play for a couple of months and it's a solid mid-range phone. I'm quite happy with it. Battery and display are excellent and the camera is quite good. There're some minor animation stutters in a couple of places but nothing terrible.

I3unny

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Well I cant have hands on experience on the phone because it is only sold from flipkart.com I do have that phone in mind

btw I saw this Lenovo Vibe p1 I kinda like its design and finger sensor is a bit tempting.. what u guys think about Lenovo Vibe P1? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harmeet123