azazel71

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
just a friendly hello to all you android fans ,Just signed in for the first time and have to say there is tons off usefull info here ,looking forward to having a good mooch around later, just finished setting up my first android an desire hd and having a serious think about rooting it but it all looks a bit complicated,perhaps with a bit more info and some friendly encouragement i might have a pop at it, anyway great place speak soon cheers steve;)

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, azazel...and don't worry about the delay in the welcome...we were all off baking cookies for all the new members! :p

Aotek 42

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey I didn't get any cookies..lol.welcome azazel to AC! You will find lots of help here.I'm still trying to get the hang of some of the terminology and trying to apply what I'm learning.the only advice I could give (if I may) is be well informed by searching the forums and PATIENCE.....lots of it.Enjoy!

azazel71

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Again thanks for the welcome, and who do you think your kidding RWS you ate them didnt ya lol,@cyberwarrior,yep your right. I dont feel i know or understand enough about rooting as yet to attempt it on my own,but i have been well and truly bitten by the android bug ,i use my DHD more than my pc.