Oh no, this guys back ?!

drinkoldcoke

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey All,

I'm just your average computer / gadget enthusiast and am returning to the androidcentral forums after a long time because I missed Jerry Hildenbrand's ugly mug...we'll it's also a good site I guess :D

Been away so long I could no longer find my old account.

Anywho, I had an S7 and recently switched to 6S+. No big deal to me as I have had android and IOS devices in the past. They both have their plusses and minuses and I like both. Android seems to have improved a TON. Love the S7 and the HTC10 looks Awesome as well. I think that'd be my phone of choice if I wasn't into the S7 camera pro mode, or if HTC had a manual mode.

I am more than happy to give any help as much as I can, even if it makes Apple look bad. I have also kidded a bit on the forums because I am a smart alec..please don't take it as flaming.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back to the Best Android Site in the Known Universe.
At least that is how we refer to ourselves. ;)
Stay as long as you want.

Mav. :cool:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
So, not a WP guy eh? Some of us use those as well as iPhones and Androids. (Actually, it may just be me.)
Anyways, welcome and enjoy! :)

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks !Also, props on VW fan-ness ! Just a shame about diesel cheating Nicht Gute :(
Yeah the Diesel thing is a bummer for them, but everyone is giving them so much grief for it.
It's not like GM and Toyota's problems that actually KILLED people.
Just some slightly dirtier air. Sheesh. :)
You have or had any Dubs?

Mav.

drinkoldcoke

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah the Diesel thing is a bummer for them, but everyone is giving them so much grief for it.
It's not like GM and Toyota's problems that actually KILLED people.
Just some slightly dirtier air. Sheesh. :)
You have or had any Dubs?

Mav.

No, unfortunately my wife needed a new car and went Mazda instead of the VW darnit. Who cares if the kids are cramped right, I'd be in the front so it's fine ! Plus the kids are older and they should get their own cars by now (20's).

FYI i like the new brown and white convertibles, hate the older "new" bubble style and love the old 50's double windows bugs.

drinkoldcoke

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks all !

Also, I have nothing against Windows phones...they were kinda meh when they first started, but some of the new stuff and ideas like continuum are awesome. I even like surface if they did not have so many issues.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh, no worries... a lot of people here use phones on both platforms. Even the upper-ups at Google have been seen using iPhones. Whatever works.

Welcome to AC