Totally Apple, but I added the S7 and Tab S2 today for my first ever go with Android

Kashton1975

May 20, 2016
Visit site
New to this forum but long time member of various forums online that are areas of interest's to me. Always used Apple but I decided to add these two Android devices to my line up. So far it's been cool and very different of course. Anyone with experience with these two devices have any tips or suggestions to enhance the user experience, please let me know if you don't mind.

Look forward to researching the forum and all it has to offer.

Don

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Don and Welcome! Be sure to check the individual forums for those devices. :)

Last edited:

Kashton1975

May 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the kind and cool welcome. So far it's been all good with both devices. I'm actually typing this on my Tab s2. I'll check out the individual device forums. I appreciate the suggestions.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey Don, welcome to the forums! Have fun with the new toys, the S7 has an amazing array of settings, it's easy to turn things off and get muddled up. I love my S7 and marshmallow! Read posts on the forum, there are many clever ppl here!
Have fun!!!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The two platforms aren't really all that much different... yes.. I said it... they do the same things, run the same apps, accomplish the same tasks... they just go about things a little differently. It's just a matter of learning the new 'language' and you'll be fine.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
New to this forum but long time member of various forums online that are areas of interest's to me. Always used Apple but I decided to add these two Android devices to my line up. So far it's been cool and very different of course. Anyone with experience with these two devices have any tips or suggestions to enhance the user experience, please let me know if you don't mind.

Look forward to researching the forum and all it has to offer.

Don

Welcome to Android Central!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! Having used other (mostly mobile) forums myself, I find this forums site in particular is very up for polite discussion and dialogue! Feel free to ask any questions. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463