Greetings Android lovers!

sonrep29

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
My name is Sonny F. I come to you from the great (party) state of New Jersey, NO, I'm not Italian, AND NO I do not fist pump. But something i have in common with many New Jerseyans I do LOVE Android.

Life wasn't easy coming from a dual device life, having a Windows mobile phone (for apps and organization) and a Sidekick (for web, email, and communication.) At 1st, I wasn't impressed with android (Stock 1.6 on a HTC/Tmo G1) But, Ill admit, I didn't give it much of a chance. I was intrigued by the design of the device more than anything, but never really gave the OS a real test drive. Ive been in the wireless sales industry for over 8 years now, Working for Cingular Wireless Corporate (through the transition back to ATT, So count them in as well) To T mobile Corporate, Helio (I know, I know) Corporate, And several Indirects along the way. I now find myself at a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer. And to date this is my longest position ever. My 1st REAL taste of android came with the Motorola Droid. I instantly fell in love with the form, (the keyboard was ... ehh ok, but the device overall did look great) and the power of the device. I was hooked. The 1st android device I owned was a Droid Eris by HTC, I quickly learned (by force) how to root (using ... Ugh ... ADB) Over clocked, and was rolling smoothly. Since then Ive NEVER looked back. I was tempted by my past and former love to try WP7. But in my personal and professional (and lets face it the reality of it) ANDROID > WP7, IOS, WebOS, and of course BB OS (even 6.0)

I love android, Its really changed the game, And its really only been around for what? Close to 2 years? Its still a baby in a way, And yet its DOMINATING, world wide. Android isn't only the present, but its the future.

Simplicity
Power
Beauty
Innovation
Perception
Intelligence
Strength
Adaptability
and Availability
All these and more make android the Powerhouse that is has become.

ANDROID 4 LIFE!