I'm a long time Sammy user & enthusiast who is looking to congregate and interact with like-minded individuals, in addition to, maximizing the utility of my Samsung/Android devices. A brief rundown of my Samsung device history:

Cell Phones

BlackJack II(In Cranberry Red.... My favorite color of all time... Sammy needs to bring it back)
    Galaxy S2(IMHO.... The best cell phone ever made. I'd still be using, but battery blew up)
    Galaxy Grand Prime (My current phone, but will be retired shortly for the new Note 7)

Tablets

Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (The GOAT size tablet of all time... Perfect size and easy portability... It was broken by a family member.... accidentally. I admittedly dropped it many times, but it held up like a tank for me)

Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (The tablet I'm using now. It's ok. Better functionality than the Tab 4; less durability than the Tab 4.... no comment)

Television: 48 in Smart TV
    ------------------

I'm admittedly getting older, so I'm having trouble keeping up with everything concerning technology(working 12hrs/day will do that!). Joining this forum will allow me to stay informed about updates and hard-to-find products for all of my devices. I live in a place quite different from your general metropolitan city. In my city, there is one good merchant for cell phone accessories, outside of a provider store/site. I've been lurking for only 30 minutes.... and that was enough to convince me that I needed to join.

My next phone WILL be the Note 7 when it's finally released.
    STARGATE likes this.
    07-24-2016 06:55 PM
    Hello! Glad you decided to join and welcome to the forums!
    SammyOnMyMind likes this.
    07-24-2016 08:17 PM
    Hello! Welcome to Android Central!
    07-24-2016 08:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for the user history, too - we love knowing these things!

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-24-2016 08:45 PM
    Welcome aboard and enjoy!☺
    07-24-2016 10:13 PM
    07-25-2016 04:40 AM
    Welcome! Glad you decided to join us .
    07-25-2016 11:21 AM
    Welcome to the forums mate! Samsung make great phones, I've had the galaxy series from S2 up to current S7...
    07-25-2016 12:35 PM
    Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread. I greatly appreciate your salutations!
    07-25-2016 02:29 PM
    Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Enjoy and have fun!

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy
    07-25-2016 04:15 PM
    Greetings, Salutations and Welcome.

Mav.
    07-25-2016 05:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!
    07-25-2016 10:16 PM
    Welcome to the forums!
    07-25-2016 10:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!!
    07-26-2016 08:55 AM
    Thanks for joining! Welcome to AC.
    07-26-2016 09:46 AM
    I'm a long time Sammy user & enthusiast who is looking to congregate and interact with like-minded individuals, in addition to, maximizing the utility of my Samsung/Android devices. A brief rundown of my Samsung device history:

Cell Phones

BlackJack II(In Cranberry Red.... My favorite color of all time... Sammy needs to bring it back)
    Galaxy S2(IMHO.... The best cell phone ever made. I'd still be using, but battery blew up)
    Galaxy Grand Prime (My current phone, but will be retired shortly for the new Note 7)

Tablets

Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (The GOAT size tablet of all time... Perfect size and easy portability... It was broken by a family member.... accidentally. I admittedly dropped it many times, but it held up like a tank for me)

Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (The tablet I'm using now. It's ok. Better functionality than the Tab 4; less durability than the Tab 4.... no comment)

Television: 48 in Smart TV
    ------------------

I'm admittedly getting older, so I'm having trouble keeping up with everything concerning technology(working 12hrs/day will do that!). Joining this forum will allow me to stay informed about updates and hard-to-find products for all of my devices. I live in a place quite different from your general metropolitan city. In my city, there is one good merchant for cell phone accessories, outside of a provider store/site. I've been lurking for only 30 minutes.... and that was enough to convince me that I needed to join.

My next phone WILL be the Note 7 when it's finally released.
    Welcome to Android Central!
    08-01-2016 07:13 AM