I've been a lurker for quite a while so I thought I'd finally speak up. Got an Incredible to "tide me over" til the iphone arrived then decided I'm too happy with what I've got to give it up. Sooooo here I am!
    03-22-2011 03:49 AM
    Welcome!
    03-22-2011 03:54 AM
    Welcome to A/C.
    03-22-2011 06:18 AM
    I find a very cheap web to sold ,Xbox Live Points codesMicrosoft Points Cards, now Ishare it to all of you . It's great for you to use it and has an amazing price. The whole service is perfect. If you have any question,Microsoft Points codes, you can ask help to the customer service, they can give you any kind of information you want. In their web ,Xbox Live 6000 Points,they have detailed information to their products and all things they put are natural. I've brought many things from there. They are all great and match me well. You can have try or go aroud to look for what you need!!!!
    spam! spam! spam!
    03-22-2011 08:29 AM
    Hello, Geekarella.

Welcome to Android Central.

Enjoy.
    03-22-2011 08:33 AM
    I've been a lurker for quite a while so I thought I'd finally speak up. Got an Incredible to "tide me over" til the iphone arrived then decided I'm too happy with what I've got to give it up. Sooooo here I am!
    Welcome! The Incredible rocks. And sorry for the Spam post in your introduction.
    03-22-2011 09:20 AM
    The dinc (nickname for droid incredible) is an amazing phone. It's spec's are great, size is perfect, awesome carrier, and sense UI is truly a top of the line Android UI. I can understand why you'd want to keep that for a while.

Enjoy the phone and welcome to Androidcentral.com!!
    03-22-2011 09:34 AM
    Welcome to AC.. enjoy the forums..
    03-22-2011 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD