New to Android...Galaxy Tab

patm13

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
New to Android.
I am a Crackberry, of course pros and cons...But purchased a Galaxy Tab two weeks ago. Love it, love the Android Market! Was thinking of going iPhone now that Verizon carries them, but now am seriously considering an Android phone after my time with the Galaxy. Suggestions on which Android phone since I am used to the BB?

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to A/C...definitely don't go iphone...you won't forgive yourself! Especially if you're used to tweaking your BB, and being able to do things like save ringtones, pictures, files, etc. without plugging in to itunes!

Reactions: patm13

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info...which Android phone would I like then if I am used the Storm 2?

That's actually a loaded question :D If you're used to a storm2 then you'll love any Android!! ;) :p

The verizon people here on AC would probably be able to better answer that question...but I know the Thunderbolt is pretty decent as far as specs go, some people love it some are returning it. There also was a post on the front page this morning about a leaked verizon roadmap and some target release dates.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang