This is my intro...

RCastro84

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Whats up to all my fellow Droid users. I have a HTC Droid Incredible. I just recently Rooted it and I have been exploring all the cool things that I have mad avaible on my phone by Rooting it. I am using the Cynaogen MOD 7. I had no idea what Rooting was about a week ago and I had no idea what I was doin. I kinda just been learning as I rolled with this whole thing and I have learned alot so far. After I rooted my phone it opened the door to like all these new options and customizable screens and widgets and themes and just made my phone 10x cooler, But I thnk that I have done everything that my current ROM has to offer and now I wanna see what other ROMS there are out there. Like I said before im new to this and I learned everything that I know so far about MOD's and ROM's by looking at youtube tutorials. I am open for any kind of tips or pointers that any one might have. so please feel free to let me know anything you feel is important for me to know. As for APP's on my phone I am using ASTRO File Manager And ROM manager. I still dont really have any idea what I am doing with those APPS, I just do what I was told to do on the youtube tutorial. But I must say that I am getting more comfortable with the lay outs of the APPS. If any one knows of any coold ROM's please let me know!:p ;) :D :) :cool: :-! :mad: :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20