Hey guys,
    I am a complete Android newb. So far I love my Thunderbolt. There are some issues that concern me. Sometimes, the screen tends to be less responsive than it is supposed to be. For instance, SMS is a nightmare when that happens. Is this a result of an overloaded processor? I would just like to kow if this is normal or if I should think about getting a new one. After all, I have a year to replace it no matter what happens to it. It just started a few days ago. Let me know if you guys know of a simple fix or even an explanation. Thanks guys.
    04-22-2011 01:54 PM
    I have heard that when the device is plugged into a power source that some units exhibit this type of behavior. Is this happening when the phone is plugged in or does it happen even while it's off the charger?

Welcome aboard by the way : )
    04-22-2011 01:59 PM
    Welcome to AC! CK's thought would be my first as well. I have some issues when my DX is charging. If that's the case, it should go away when you unplug the device. Is it just putting the wrong letters in or is it just taking a long time to input the letters?
    04-22-2011 02:13 PM
    Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy.
    04-22-2011 05:20 PM
    Welcome!
    04-22-2011 07:43 PM