Hello, New to Android

luvshertorch

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am new to Android, I have only had my droid now for about a week. I came from Blackberry and couldn't be happier with the change! I have the HTC Inspire 4G, which is an awesome phone except the battery life. Which is something that I am not worried about at this moment, just because this phone works!

A little about me, I have been married for over a year now to a very tech minded man. So most problems that I do have he can solve for me is just a few minutes. Which is a great thing when I can't get on the forums and look it up. I really like to post and talk to new people about the things that they have on there Androids, and is some things to watch out for and so on.

I am a current member of another forum, but no one really post much are there so im hoping that I can get more users here that are more active. Like I said I came from Blackberry and was on Crackberry which is a very busy site something to new to read every day, which is what I like. My husband just says that because Blackberrys have some many problems that there are lots of threads out there. lol

But that is a little about me I hope to get to know some great people on here! :)

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard icstars! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this site. I am fairly new to Android myself and these forums have been very useful. I did not come from Blackberry but from Windows Mobile (6.1, not the current 7 version). I am quite happy as well! My phone is a Thunderbolt.

*book

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
icstars - omg...love the name! Welcome! I'm also new to Android as of about 3 weeks ago. Like you, I came from BlackBerry/CrackBerry and my husband is super techy, too. He's been able to help me for the most part but the info on these forums is invaluable and the people here are SO nice and SO helpful!! Hope to see you around! :)

Reactions: luvshertorch

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer