Greetings from Denmark!

Jul 27, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Just wanted to come in here and pre-emptively thank everyone in here for their help. I have not used an Android device since I owned a Sony Xperia way back in 2010 and 2012! DIfferent look to Android then. Seems like forever ago now, but I have to confess to being an obsessive Windows Phone lover and when the 2012 phone broke, I got my first Windows phone and I thought that would have been that forever until Windows stopped making a phone but I was mistaken. I recently bought - and returned - an HP Elite X3 and in all ways it is a beautiful phone but there was one main niggly thing in it that made me feel like I couldn't keep it and wasting all that money on something I was not happy with was just not justifiable.

I have a Galaxy Tab S 3 and soon to arrive a Galaxy S 8 Plus. I am sort of familiar with the new Android now but doubtless I will end up in here form time to time asking dopey questions!

Nice to greet you all and have fun Androiding! :D

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You will enjoy the S8+, what I'm using. We have an excellent forum here for that phone as well as many others. Enjoy the site.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome and enjoy!
Some of us, including me, use Windows phones as well....and I say that from an iPhone SE. :)

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Welcome Sarah! There is no such thing as a dopey question! All questions are valid and are treated as such. Enjoy your marvellous device and we hope to see you around!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome To AndroidCentral @SarahLauritzen :D Thanks for joining us.

Hope you throughly enjoy your soon to arrive Galaxy S8 Plus and as others have said. So such thing as a "dopey question". We all have to start somewhere. See you around the forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12