New here ! ...Petepot

Petepot

Aug 23, 2017
Visit site
Hi folks,
I am new here and hope to gain some knowledge of the Android system. Maybe in time I will be good enough to help others too !
In the meantime I have a problem with my tablet, so I will try posting my first call for help - using the "ask a question " section .
Many thanks in advance...

Petepot.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums mate! I'm sure we'll see you helping others in no time. We all have our own areas of interest and I'm certain you already could answer some questions. Have a look around to get a feel for the questions... If not sure if the answer, professor Google is your best friend... ;-)

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums mate! I'm sure we'll see you helping others in no time. We all have our own areas of interest and I'm certain you already could answer some questions. Have a look around to get a feel for the questions... If not sure if the answer, professor Google is your best friend... ;-)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,
I am new here and hope to gain some knowledge of the Android system. Maybe in time I will be good enough to help others too !
In the meantime I have a problem with my tablet, so I will try posting my first call for help - using the "ask a question " section .

Petepot.

A little late to the party, but welcome to Android Central!!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks,

Petepot.

Warm Welcome To AndroidCentral @Petepot :D

Always nice to see some new faces around here. There is definitely a lot of fun things to learn with Android and always a lot of news to discuss. See you around the forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20