Hello everyone I'm Terry

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
Well not sure what to say.
Ok sence I'm from Mn. Everyone says that our State bird should be the mosquito and not the Loon. In some summers I would have to agree.

I have had Android phones sence I switched from Verizon to T - Mobile don't get me wrong I love my phone (Galaxy S7 ) But every Android phone I have had screws up on me. Including the S7 I have now. I really don't know much about electronics. I've Googled A lot got confused. So here I am.

Thanks.

From the Mosquito state

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome! :)

I believe that the loon is related to, or the same as, the Great Northern Diver of the British Isles, the cry of which is exceptionally beautiful.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok sence I'm from Mn. Everyone says that our State bird should be the mosquito and not the Loon. In some summers I would have to agree.

I have had Android phones sence I switched from Verizon to T - Mobile don't get me wrong I love my phone (Galaxy S7 ) But every Android phone I have had screws up on me. Including the S7 I have now. I really don't know much about electronics. I've Googled A lot got confused. So here I am.

Thanks.

From the Mosquito state
I am a neighbor... Wisconsin to be exact. I will say this.... Minnesota will have one thing that Wisconsin will never have...a great looking state across the river...lol

All jokes aside, welcome to the forums.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, Terry! Ah, the mosquitoes - infamous, are they not? As other users have mentioned, feel free to ask us for help if you need it! Check out the Samsung Galaxy S7 forum here and I'm sure users there will be able to assist you, as well! :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That'd be an awesome name for a sports team. Tell the Vikings to change their name to the Mosquitos!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Ok sence I'm from Mn. Everyone says that our State bird should be the mosquito and not the Loon. In some summers I would have to agree. I have had Android phones sence I switched from Verizon to T - Mobile don't get me wrong I love my phone (Galaxy S7 ) But every Android phone I have had screws up on me. Including the S7 I have now. I really don't know much about electronics. I've Googled A lot got confused. So here I am. Thanks. From the Mosquito state

Warm Welcome to AndroidCentral @Terry A Murphy 1595 :D Always great to see some new members around here. This really is an awesome community. Hopefully the members here can make all these "tech things" simple and easy for you to understand. Its always a pain when our expensive phones have problems. Hopefully we can get you sorted, but for now. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude