Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi. I'm an android user that currently has an apple iPhone 5s. Let me explain:
I defo think android is better than apple, for these reasons:
  • More to choose
  • More customizable
  • Cheaper (usually)
  • Launchers
But I have an iPhone because my android was stolen at school and my friend gave this to me for free. I may as well have taken it.
Thanks and I will have a good time here!
Limo

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, Limo! I'm so sorry to hear that your phone was stolen! Have you been able to remotely brick it?

And I agree with you about Android's positives versus iOS! Every platform has its positives and drawbacks; but I certainly prefer Android.

Are you thinking about going for another Android phone? What looks good to you right now? Lots of new phones out and about right now!

Enjoy yourself here!

Limo Droid

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Hey. I'm only 15 but have started work as a website developer. Gonna get either pixel, pixel 2, samsung s7, blackberry keyone/motion, samsung s7 edge, samsung note 8, Oppo _____
It was stolen at school months ago, and yes we did brick it.
Also, jailbreaking iOS does make it pretty good...but not as good as Android (I would know!!)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome!
I have a 5s myself, an excellent phone considering its age, though I’m not sure that iOS 11 has done any favours to the battery life.
Enjoy Android and the forums.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey. I'm only 15 but have started work as a website developer. Gonna get either pixel, pixel 2, samsung s7, blackberry keyone/motion, samsung s7 edge, samsung note 8, Oppo _____
It was stolen at school months ago, and yes we did brick it.
Also, jailbreaking iOS does make it pretty good...but not as good as Android (I would know!!)

That is so awful that it was stolen. But you have a great lineup of phones there! The BlackBerry Motion does look pretty awesome, and so does OPPO! I think the one I looked at was the R11.

Any phones in the lead for your #1 upgrading choice?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Warm welcome to AndroidCentral @Limo Droid great to have you with us! It's always nice when you have different OS devices because you get a better understanding of the options available out there. 😃

Sometimes switching things up and going from Android to IOS is a good thing. Just remember to aways return home haha.

See you around the forums.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums mate! Sounds like you are a seasoned campaigner with devices! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! ??????

Limo Droid

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Yes. I use gmail as the default mail app and use chrome over safari, however I do like it how you can pick up safari tabs from other devices. Both have some positives

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: Congrats to LimoDroid for joined the ACentral forums

the number of users having iPhone & Android got higher

Must be fun own the 2Most wanted phones worldwide