mulox

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Not that new, but I guess I have not posted much... how do I earn more "reputation" so that I can post more? Was trying to comment on an article and it kept giving me that error... ??

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome (again)! As the user above me stated, feel free to post often! We ask you to post a couple of meaningful posts before being able to attach things like photos, etc.

Are you using the Android Central app, Tapatalk, or something else to view the forums? Sometimes our app encounters glitches that either resolve themselves over time or a quick manual reboot on your end can fix it. :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. The threshold is 10 or 15 posts. Once you make that many meaningful posts, a lot of the restrictions will go away.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Not that new, but I guess I have not posted much... how do I earn more "reputation" so that I can post more? Was trying to comment on an article and it kept giving me that error... ??

Hey @mulox! Warm welcome to AndroidCentral. :) I think you have been a member longer than most of us here haha. With regards to 'Reputation'. as Tim1954 said, simply post more often. I think you need to make at least 10 posts before you can attach photos and various things like that.

What device are you currently using? Hope to see you around the forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2