Go1ndr

go1ndr

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone. I was on Crackberry for years and kind of just scrolled around on Android Central but then I gave up on Crackberry and bought a new Samsung S7 Edge and now I'm Android all the way. I was on Crackberry from 2008 until 2016 so hopefully I'll last that long on here as well.
Signed, Go1ndr

go1ndr

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Nice to meet you Tim. I probably know a lot of people on here from all the years of looking around the site when bored writing on CB. Used to build Os's in the good old BB 7 days--LOL--seems like eons ago!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I too was on CrackBerry for a number of years - I'm sure I've seen you around there!

Hope you enjoy the forums and your new Samsung phone!

go1ndr

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi Belodion! Know knows. Just look at the changes in the last 4 years! Blackberry was still pushing phones in 2013. I found a bunch of archived emails from 2007 re BlackBerry Torch and how to change the OS we got from who knows who back then.lol

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I was on Crackberry for years and kind of just scrolled around on Android Central but then I gave up on Crackberry and bought a new Samsung S7 Edge and now I'm Android all the way. I was on Crackberry from 2008 until 2016 so hopefully I'll last that long on here as well.
Signed, Go1ndr

Welcome to the forums! I started at Crackberry many, many years ago... if I remember correctly, my brother recommended it after I purchased my first BB - an 8330 from Verizon.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Signed, Go1ndr

Welcome to AndroidCentral Go1ndr :D Always nice to see some fellow Crackberry forum members here!. I also made the switch over to Android just a couple months ago.... except i purchased a PRIV haha. Hope you enjoy your time here and see you around the forums!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the green side!

I also had the GS7 edge, it's a great device, but now I'm enjoying another great phone; the Note 8.

Enjoy and have fun!

Sent From Inside the TARDIS with my Note 8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae