Greetings from Toulouse, France

banzaitokyo

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
Hey! I am new to the forums and android development in general

I have been an iPhone user for a long time and developed some iPhone games. But because for my day job I program in Java, I decided to look into Android development and I was impressed with the ease of publishing and the whole development process (wow, no need to wait for a week to roll out an update!). That's why the first mobile client for my game Monstrarium is first published for Android and not iPhone :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Merci! J'espère aussi :) EN plus j'ai beaucoup à apprendre sur développement Android!

C'est pas une problème - tout le monde apprendront des choses différentes et nouvelles chaque jour! Et plus, il y a beaucoup des développeurs ici qui vont être content de vous aider avec vos questions!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh, je dois parler français, eh? Je ne suis pas certain que je puis le faire. Mais bienvenue et enjouissez-vous! :)

banzaitokyo

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
Golfdriver97, wow, it is a warm welcome indeed!
Do you think I could use this opportunity to talk to one of you? I developing a multiplayer android game and naturally I would like to playtest it. I have one scenario that might be interesting to the community, but I would like to talk to you guys to make sure I don't break any rules and it is as interesting to the community as I imagine it is :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Golfdriver97, wow, it is a warm welcome indeed!
Do you think I could use this opportunity to talk to one of you? I developing a multiplayer android game and naturally I would like to playtest it. I have one scenario that might be interesting to the community, but I would like to talk to you guys to make sure I don't break any rules and it is as interesting to the community as I imagine it is :)
The best person to talk to would be @Almeuit who replied earlier in this thread. Me personally, I would like to see more activity. A lot of developers that post here rarely engage with the rest of the community.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Domo arigato!
Even though I live in Toulouse, French is not my native language so you don't really have to use it :)
Thanks for the welcome!

French is not my native language, either - I'm always scrambling to check for grammar mistakes whenever I write in French! 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol