LG K3

Cecyr

Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Hi I'm Cecy, and I'm new to this forum. I've never been on one before and I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me out. I have a LG K3 phone that my PC isn't recognizing, I bought a new USB cord and still nothing. Is there any one in this forum that could help me out...

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Cecy, welcome to the forums at Android Central!

If you look in your PC while the phone is connected via USB cable, can you see it where external devices are connected?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm Cecy, and I'm new to this forum. I've never been on one before and I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me out. I have a LG K3 phone that my PC isn't recognizing, I bought a new USB cord and still nothing. Is there any one in this forum that could help me out...
Welcome

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you connect via USB, swipe down the notification panel and tap the USB icon. Make sure MTP/File Transfer is selected.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You can also try using a different USB port on your computer, IF you are using the front ones, try using the back. ALSO not all USB ports are the same, the ones that appear blue inside are faster, but not always compatible with older equipment so try switching that up too. Lastly you MIGHT need LG cell phone drivers. They SHOULD install automatically, BUT maybe something went wrong? Try installing them manually, you'll find the link on this page....

LG Software & Drivers | LG U.S.A

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae