Greetings!

Mezzanine7

Jun 22, 2018
Visit site
Hello all, Hope everyone is doing great tonight( in my neck of the woods). Been lurking for a while just decided to join. Android over Apple/ Pro- Android. Looking for great conversations. #neveriphone

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! Welcome to the AC Forums! :) Which phone do you use then? I'm personally not an iPhone hater...just not the OS for me. It might have been on the first version and it's still super smooth and easy to pick up, but now it just looks and feels the same now as it was so many years ago, and so limited. But I digress. Welcome on board!

Mezzanine7

Jun 22, 2018
Visit site
Thanks guys. spookdroid, I use the ol LG G4. A novelty in this day and hour it has a head phone jack, HDMI support, an ir blaster, and a removable battery and all the bells and whistles haha(i got a 7800 mah on that baby).

I prefer the customizability of the Android. Multiple devices, different launchers and the like. I like how you can download music off YouTube straight to your phone and don't need that stinking iTunes. just a couple reasons. One of my good buddies loves Apple and get an upgrade to the newest iphone every so often. he tells me about these new features and I reply with yall are just now getting that we have had that for years haha

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I liked the G4:while it lasted, but alas mine was a bootlooper and nothing I did to it could get it working again for long...heating the chip and other attempted fixes. It so happens that a few days ago, my fox - I feed every night - came indoors and chewed it in my absence, but I doubt that even that will have helped. I'll test it later and report my findings in the G4 forum. :)

Anyways, welcome aboard!

Mezzanine7

Jun 22, 2018
Visit site
belodion, I've heard about the bootlooping issue but thankfully never experienced it. I did have a previous LG g4 that I guess the antenna or radio or some piece of hardware went bad as it just quit getting good signal. it would get 3g but not 4g. strange really. happy to report no problems with my current one at the present.

Thanks everyone for the welcome

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I personally liked the G4 - it looked like a great successor to the G3 (which I used and loved). Enjoy!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon