Figured was bout time i said "Hello!"

Reynoldswrap

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi all!!
I'm Renee'! I'm not exactly a new member, i come here when i need help. I've found this site a bit confusing, honestly, thus the late introduction of myself. Lol.
I really had no idea what forums were? I think I'm slowly figurin things out but am just not adept@where to post, or to what forum, etc. Not really sure if using my name was cool? O well lol. I have made frequent mistakes over time&still will I'm sure! Lol.
I believe Forums r the topic of discussion? Threads r questions related to that forum, i think?
Rite now I'm tryin to figure out how to set message tracking so ill knw when&if i get a response to my question.
If anyone has tips or advice that mite help feel free to leave me a mssg.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! Welcome to the AC Forums! You got the basics right hehe don't worry, if there's anything we can do to help navigate these 'waters' better, just ask away! :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, Renee! Everyone starts from somewhere, do not worry! If you need any assistance, please feel free to let us know! :)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
How would i delete my old outdated, unnecessary threads?
Hello! You can only delete your own posts when they are not the first one on the thread and this option is only available on the desktop site. Only moderators or admin can delete whole threads, so if you want one your threads deleted or closed report your own post, explain the reasons and we will try to help you out.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!!
I'm Renee'! I'm not exactly a new member, i come here when i need help. I've found this site a bit confusing, honestly, thus the late introduction of myself. Lol.
I really had no idea what forums were? I think I'm slowly figurin things out but am just not adept@where to post, or to what forum, etc. Not really sure if using my name was cool? O well lol. I have made frequent mistakes over time&still will I'm sure! Lol.
I believe Forums r the topic of discussion? Threads r questions related to that forum, i think?
Rite now I'm tryin to figure out how to set message tracking so ill knw when&if i get a response to my question.
If anyone has tips or advice that mite help feel free to leave me a mssg.
Welcome to the forums. A forum is an area for general discussion, in our case, the Android operating system. A thread is a group of posts regarding the same topic. In this case, your introduction is a thread, and all of our posts are part of it.

As for where to put posts....it depends on the question. If it's about a specific phone, we probably have a sub forum for it. If it's a general question, we have a general help and how to or the general news and discussion forums.

Everyone makes mistakes, and posting in the wrong forum here and there won't land you in trouble.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What one person thinks is an outdated, unnecessary thread might contain some important information for someone else, so we tend to leave threads alone unless there's something illegal that's being discussed.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome Renee! Glad you found your way in to the forums. While the blogs can be VERY informative, the forums is a great place to ask questions, get specific help, AND to meet and make new friends. Please feel free to poke around, and/or to ask any questions you may have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969