Not a, noobie, just returning.

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back to Android Central! I've always loved the G6. What colour did you get, and how are you liking it?
It's gold, but covered with a case. I love it. This is my third LG G series. Sprint from Best Buy got it for $7.99/month purchase. Not a lease. It took two weeks to talk hubby into one(he was using an LG G2!) His is only $4.99/month purchase. This is for two years. I did the math, and couldn't buy a used one for that!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's gold, but covered with a case. I love it. This is my third LG G series. Sprint from Best Buy got it for $7.99/month purchase. Not a lease. It took two weeks to talk hubby into one(he was using an LG G2!) His is only $4.99/month purchase. This is for two years. I did the math, and couldn't buy a used one for that!

Wow! That's phenomenal! Good for the two of you! What deals! Also, I've never seen a gold LG G6 - I didn't even know one existed! That's amazing! It must be so beautiful!

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow! That's phenomenal! Good for the two of you! What deals! Also, I've never seen a gold LG G6 - I didn't even know one existed! That's amazing! It must be so beautiful!
Well, it would be, if I wasn't a klutz and needed to cover it with a case!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey