Hello. Can anyone welcome me to Android Central (

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think I already said it in one of your other threads, but again, welcome to Android Central!:D

akxsh

Aug 19, 2018
Visit site
Thank you all for the appreciable welcome . Really it was a good such welcoming .
I have two phones one is my favorite Galaxy S9+ and the other is my backup mid-range phone Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 running Oreo

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you all for the appreciable welcome . Really it was a good such welcoming .
I have two phones one is my favorite Galaxy S9+ and the other is my backup mid-range phone Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 running Oreo

So glad you feel welcomed! And that's a great assortment of phones! I love the Asus Zenfone line - how are you liking the Max Pro M1?

akxsh

Aug 19, 2018
Visit site
So glad you feel welcomed! And that's a great assortment of phones! I love the Asus Zenfone line - how are you liking the Max Pro M1?

It feels good to have a backup phone like this . Coz when I go to my college or just outside , it will gimme a safe time . But with the s9 plus , am also afraid of it when I give em to my friends to try it .

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It feels good to have a backup phone like this . Coz when I go to my college or just outside , it will gimme a safe time . But with the s9 plus , am also afraid of it when I give em to my friends to try it .

I understand how you feel - some of us treat out phones like they are babies! 🤣

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
The GS9 Plus is a great phone.
Do you have any protection on it, like a screen protector or minimum, a case?
If not, I recommend you get at least a good case for it.

Sent From my Blue Note 9

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta