Hey all.

Happy to finally be here. I've been a huge fan of Android for a few years now, and been wanting to pick something up since the pre-Pixel days. My previous device was a partially-broken iPhone 5s, which was something, but had a bad habit of bootlooping. Still, it was something.

Recently(as in less than 2 weeks ago) I was able to get a Moto G6. Always loved the G, was hoping to get a G4 Plus back when that was still a thing. Then the G5 came out, metal build, holy damn. Then the G6. Glass back. Oof.

Still, dat display. The whole experience feels pretty much like a flagship, and I find myself not feeling very envious of the S9 and Pixel 3 owners, oddly enough.

Anyway, I'm still getting to grips with some of the finer details of Android, but it's a pretty good time just messing with things. Hoping to learn some more about the OS on here, and contribute what I can.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-06-2018 06:05 PM
    Hello! Welcome back to the green side!
    12-06-2018 06:17 PM
    Welcome to AC!
    12-06-2018 06:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!
    12-06-2018 06:53 PM
    Enjoy the free.
    12-06-2018 07:56 PM
    Hey all.

Happy to finally be here. I've been a huge fan of Android for a few years now, and been wanting to pick something up since the pre-Pixel days. My previous device was a partially-broken iPhone 5s, which was something, but had a bad habit of bootlooping. Still, it was something.

Recently(as in less than 2 weeks ago) I was able to get a Moto G6. Always loved the G, was hoping to get a G4 Plus back when that was still a thing. Then the G5 came out, metal build, holy damn. Then the G6. Glass back. Oof.

Still, dat display. The whole experience feels pretty much like a flagship, and I find myself not feeling very envious of the S9 and Pixel 3 owners, oddly enough.

Anyway, I'm still getting to grips with some of the finer details of Android, but it's a pretty good time just messing with things. Hoping to learn some more about the OS on here, and contribute what I can.
    Welcome to the forums!!
    12-06-2018 08:43 PM
    Welcome to the Android Central Community!
    12-06-2018 08:54 PM
    Love your title - welcome to the world of Android and to Android Central! The Moto series is awesome - I've always wanted a Motorola phone! Have fun around the forums!
    12-07-2018 08:22 AM