Greetings from an iOS Refugee!

Trevin K

Dec 6, 2018
Visit site
Hey all. :)

Happy to finally be here. I've been a huge fan of Android for a few years now, and been wanting to pick something up since the pre-Pixel days. My previous device was a partially-broken iPhone 5s, which was something, but had a bad habit of bootlooping. Still, it was something.:p

Recently(as in less than 2 weeks ago) I was able to get a Moto G6. Always loved the G, was hoping to get a G4 Plus back when that was still a thing. Then the G5 came out, metal build, holy damn. Then the G6. Glass back. Oof.

Still, dat display. The whole experience feels pretty much like a flagship, and I find myself not feeling very envious of the S9 and Pixel 3 owners, oddly enough.

Anyway, I'm still getting to grips with some of the finer details of Android, but it's a pretty good time just messing with things. Hoping to learn some more about the OS on here, and contribute what I can. :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. :)

Happy to finally be here. I've been a huge fan of Android for a few years now, and been wanting to pick something up since the pre-Pixel days. My previous device was a partially-broken iPhone 5s, which was something, but had a bad habit of bootlooping. Still, it was something.:p

Recently(as in less than 2 weeks ago) I was able to get a Moto G6. Always loved the G, was hoping to get a G4 Plus back when that was still a thing. Then the G5 came out, metal build, holy damn. Then the G6. Glass back. Oof.

Still, dat display. The whole experience feels pretty much like a flagship, and I find myself not feeling very envious of the S9 and Pixel 3 owners, oddly enough.

Anyway, I'm still getting to grips with some of the finer details of Android, but it's a pretty good time just messing with things. Hoping to learn some more about the OS on here, and contribute what I can. :)
Welcome to the forums!!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Love your title - welcome to the world of Android and to Android Central! The Moto series is awesome - I've always wanted a Motorola phone! Have fun around the forums!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney