Hello from an ex Windows Phone user (yes there was more than 1 of us)

Shantek Studios

Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
Hey everyone,

My name is Kris. Long term Windows Phone user here, moved to iOS for a short period and then sucked in by the Pixel and now rocking my Pixel 3 XL (and still have my original pixel) and LOVE IT!

Starting to convert everything over to the Google ecosystem (including my now growing home automation).

I'm a long time Windows/Windows Phone app developer and have just recently published my first iOS/Android Unity 3D game (details of this I've posted in the appropriate thread) and what better time to get more actively involved in these amazing communities now that I'm officially a published Android game developer. How exciting!

Might I add, the Android publishing experience was EXCEPTIONAL. From closed alpha testing right through to publishing, nothing but praise for what Google have built for the developers.

I look forward to some great discussions with everyone here.

Byrese

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm a former WP user too. Long live Windows phone! The great thing about the modern Microsoft though is how open it is. And while it syncs will with iOS now I think the syncing experience is more seamless with Android especially with Microsoft Launcher. So only switch to Google services if you want to.

Welcome

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey Kris! Welcome to the Android Central Community from a fellow Pixel 3 XL owner!

I was forced to switch from Windows Phone to Android several years ago when my broker no longer supported Windows Phone. And now I'm thoroughly immersed in Google and am quite pleased.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi Kris! Welcome to Android Central! Congratulations on becoming a published app developer! Exciting, indeed! Enjoy your 3XL!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar